- A junior graphic designer takes information from text or data and creates the infographic that communicates this information concisely and accurately through design.
- The designer’s work will be for a non-technical audience, so while the imagery needs to be professional, it also needs to reach a variety of audiences and must be easy to understand and follow.
- The designer will work with a variety of different software applications including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, in order to create specific illustrations.
- Be able to bring technical writing to life in a visual way that is easier to understand and follow.
- The graphic designer ideally has a background or experience of 1 to 2 years with design software and graphics editing software.
- Work closely with the infographics briefing, quality control and project coordinator team members.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Time management skills.
- Work well within a team.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the graphic design field (Understanding of visual elements such as layout, type and fonts).
- Higher Diploma or above in Graphic Design or related disciplines.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign.
- Good command of the English language.
- Visual thinking, initiative, organized and can manage a diversity of projects with a tight schedule.
- Self-motivated, responsible and a good team player.
- Willing to learn and cope with fast pace working culture
- Willing to work onsite (Ortigas, Pasig)
To apply please contact John Rex Alfaro (HR/Admin Assistant) via: +63 948 884 4556 or +63 9957159911
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org