Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join the Content Team to work with data managed by the company's self-developed Modular Content Management System (CMS).
- Implement the content management concept requirements created by the Content Manager.
- Analyze the source data materials (industry safety standards, customer guidelines, user manuals) and extract content for CMS data import.
- Review the data entry made by Content Editors.
- Collaborate with the users working with the CMS to configure the content to their needs.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Content Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business.
- At least 2 years of work experience with content management systems.
- Fluent command of English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong web research and organization skills.
- Detail-minded, analytical, independent and self-motivated.
- Good team player, proactive with good passion and commitment.
- Willing to work on-site (Ortigas, Pasig).
To apply please contact John Rex Alfaro (HR/Admin Assistant) via: +63 948 884 4556 or +63 9957159911
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org